Our cost effective service includes:
- Extensive Database. Our invaluable placement database provides school co-ordinators with all the information they need about available opportunities, including scope and content of placements and ‘real time’ health & safety and insurance information. The database also helps with the on-going management of work experience placements. The access to the database is not just restricted to the work experience co-ordinator but tutors can also have a separate log-on to assist students in their search for a placement.
- Student Portal – Each student will have a separate log-on from which they have access to the following:
- Search Facility. The facility to search for companies to contact for work experience, the information for each company will include contact number, contact name and location plan, together with job description and risk assessment.
- On-Line Log Book – Full access to their own Log Book where they can record their experiences from the placement.
- CV Builder – Each student will be able to create their own CV using this essential too.
- Full Mobile Device Access – The database is fully accessed from all mobile devices.
- Health & Safety Expertise. We arrange for professional, appropriately qualified staff to undertake health & safety visits to work experience placement companies where required, to help ensure all placements are safe and successful.
- All placements are audited by a health & safety professional who additionally considers any safeguarding issues regarding the placement.
- Experienced Support Professionals. On-hand to provide help and advice when you need it, our support team has been assisting schools with work experience placements for many years.
- Reporting & Analysis Tools. We provide full work experience statistics reports once placements are complete, to help review each experience and assist with future work placement planning.